1. Goods - furniture has a 24-month warranty. The warranty period is calculated from the moment when the Seller duly fulfills its obligations to deliver the Goods to the Buyer in accordance with this Agreement.
2. The warranty covers product quality defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer. The warranty covers all parts and components of the Product, with the exception of cabinet lighting lamps and transformers. Differences in the texture and shades of natural wood, genuine leather and other materials, changes in natural wood, genuine leather and other surfaces should not be considered a defect in the quality of the Product - Furniture. Dimensions of upholstered furniture can vary between + - 5cm
3. Periodically check furniture fasteners for leaks and tighten if necessary, as they may loosen during use. (jeans, etc.) can take on the color tone of other materials. Fluffy tissues under the influence of body weight, moisture and heat have a sedimenting effect, while the compression of the fluff, which deviates, creates the effect of spots. This is a fabric property, not a defect. Deformation of upholstered furniture and differences in shades of leather and fabrics up to 10% are not considered defects; during use, natural leather can stretch and begin to curl slightly.
4. The Buyer is not entitled to a guarantee if the Buyer or the person to whom the Buyer has sold the goods, uses them for their intended purpose, does not follow the instructions, violates the terms and conditions. also, if any defects in the packaging of the Goods or other external defects are found, they are not indicated in writing at the time of delivery of the Goods, or the deterioration in the quality of the Goods is the result of the Buyer or other persons to whom the Buyer has sold the Goods.
5. The Buyer, when contacting the Seller about the guarantee of the Goods, delivers the Goods to the nearest store of the Seller, and also presents the Purchase Agreement and the furniture acceptance certificate. The seller registers the received Goods. if it is determined that the defect of the Product occurred through the fault of the manufacturer, it must be eliminated with the help of the manufacturer, and if the defect of the Product occurred through the fault of the Buyer, an invoice is issued. The buyer receives the repaired Product at the seller’s store, where it is delivered.
6. The buyer loses the right to guarantee the product if he does not comply with the rules and requirements for operation and maintenance set forth in the product warranty certificate, does not provide the necessary documents for the purchase and product warranty certificate.
7. Defective Goods (defects) of the Goods detected during the warranty period must be repaired by the Seller at his own expense within the following period: upholstered furniture made in Lithuania within 30 working days, upholstered furniture made in other countries within 60 working days, cabinet furniture made in Lithuania. Within 30 working days, cabinet furniture was made in other countries within 60 working days.
8. If the Seller replaces an item or component during the specified warranty period, the new Product or component must have a warranty for the period specified for the first Product or component. In case of elimination of the defect (s), the period shall be extended, and the warranty period for the elimination of the defect (s) shall be fixed.